The Concussion Database is a free educational resource designed to accelerate discovery of scientific information relating to concussion.
- The Concussion Database brings together five streams of information, all of which are continually updated:
- Literature module indexing over 16,000 peer reviewed articles
- Assessments module detailing methods used in concussion research and clinical settings
- Tech module profiling developing technologies for diagnosis, prevention and injury surveillance
- Conferences calendar
- Research in Progress module detailing ongoing research projects from across the field
Stay up-to-date with the latest concussion research each month through our Newsletter. You can preview the latest issue here.
Start exploring the Concussion Database today by signing up for free here.